Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God's Uninterruptible Schedule

I was excited about something during my morning study today! I realized that as long as you are rightly moving in the will of God, nothing in the world can change God's schedule for your life. Whatever seems to be an obstacle is either a stepping stone for you or an irrelevant occurrence. Jesus' life was pre-determined before he was born and no matter what happened everything moved according to God's schedule. The killing of countless babies did not hinder his growth; the beheading of John the baptist did not change his time of starting ministry; the death on the cross only brought his mission to accomplishment; and finally his resurrection happened at the exact planned time despite the presence of the heavy stone and guards on the tomb! The stone had to roll away and the guards had to become like dead men [Matthew 28:1-6]. I'm glad to know that I can't be hindered.

No comments:

Post a Comment