Saturday, July 18, 2015

Words to the Wise #3


NEVER ask me to "wish you success"...
As a child of God, I pray for you, I decree a blessing over you and I command you to go and excel! "Wishing" is for non-believers.
‪#‎a‬.higher.standard#

----
Appreciative people are always an encouragement... BE ONE OF THEM.
----
JESUS is the reason I do what I do... Why do you do what you do?
----
Many go to Church, pray a lot, attend numerous services BUT their character is NOT Christian at all... Walk the talk - that's what will genuinely transform the world around you.
----
We are the result of the DECISIONS we make. Don't mess your life up!
----
REVELATION can be UPGRADED.
That doesn't mean that what you knew before was wrong BUT it means YOU now know BETTER!
----
The things that appeal to you are a direct representation of what (or who) rules in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment